How does it works?
First of all, you don’t need any coding skills.
- You create an account and set up your restaurant profile, including menu and payment methods.
- Now, you have a ready-to-sale website.
- Your customers place orders on the website and you see them in the admin panel.
- In your admin, you can see all the orders.
- Each order can be easily printed and assigned to a driver.
I already have a website, can I use Livraro together with my website?
- You can keep your current presentation website and you can have a subdomain where your clients place orders, for e.g. order.restaurantname.com. You convince the clients on the presentation website and they place the order on the subdomain.
Can I use my own domain for the shop?
- Yes, you can, and we don’t charge anything for this.
Are there any initial costs associated with developing the mobile app?
- No, there aren’t any additional fees or hidden costs, the subscription price is all there is.
Can the order be printed on to the kitchen printer?
- Yes, it can be printed on all the printers seen by the device you run Livraro.
Livraro require special hardware?
- No, it doesn’t. It can run on any device with a browser. It can run on a PC, laptop, tablet, and even a phone, all you need is an internet connection.
Does it require a POS integration?
- No, it doesn’t. You see the order in Livraro admin and you can enter it on any POS.
What POS integrations are implemented?
- We are working on several integrations. You can contact us and tell us what POS integration you would like.
Can I place my Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager on the website?
- Yes, you can place them, and also multiple events are sent if they are activated.
Do you have the capability of a "pizza builder" to order pizzas with different toppings?
- Yes, we have a very complex product builder, to cover all your needs.
What payment gateways are available?
- Currently, we have PayPal, Braintree, and Netopia Payments. If you need other payment integrations contact us and we will implement them free of charge.
What if I need a special feature?
- We know that every business is different, that’s why we are open to implement custom features. If we think that feature could be used by others, we will implement it free of charge.
Do you offer a reseller program?
- No, we currently don’t run a reseller program. But if you have any ideas, please contact us.
Where are you based?
- Livraro is developed in Europe, more precisely Timisoara, Romania.
How long has Livraro been in business?
- We started the development of Livraro in 2019 and at the beginning of 2020, we launched it.
You offer 24/7 support on our system?
- We offer support every day between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. EEST
- London time: between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- New York time: between 1 p.m. and 3 a.m.
- San Francisco time: between 10 p.m. and 12 p.m. the next day